Tuesday 18 September 2018

80 Year Old Church Makes Way for Micro-Suite High Rise - September 9 - 2018


This summer, I decided to take a break from the electronic music and get back into urban exploration, an activity which I pursued in Montreal and West Berlin back in the 80s and again in the mid-2000s.  

So far I've explored and photographed various historical landmarks, decades-old chapels, abandoned farmhouses and barns, railway stations, a catholic cemetery where the missionary Oblates of Mary Immaculate are buried, onerous graffiti tunnels and much more.  Most of what I've shot is featured here on my blog.  

I'll share my shots with you as I continue to discover amazing locations that hold the ghosts, secrets and tales in the abandoned debris left behind by their long-gone occupants.  





  





No comments:

Post a Comment