Sunday 31 March 2019

Farewell to the G+ Community "Abandoned in Time" - March 31, 2019

These are my photos I posted on Abandoned in Time last fall and into spring 2019 and are the last for this community.  Thank you to everyone who enjoyed, commented and shared my posts.  Keep on keeping on, goodbye for now and I'll miss every one of you!   















The above photo is my farewell post to everyone on Abandoned in Time.  I so enjoyed being a part of this community and will continue to photograph and post my future deserted and abandoned finds here on Vavaland.

This is Volume 2 of The Richmond Edition in 10 Volumes of The Works of Edgar Allan Poe printed on red pictorial cloth by John Hovendon of New York, which I've had for ages and thought we be perfect for the G+ shutdown occasion. Cheers to you all. 

"Is all that we see or seem 
but a Dream with a Dream?"





No comments:

Post a Comment