Monday 31 January 2022

Vava Vol's Yoga Den - My Fave Reiki Videos - January 31, 2022



One of my latest self-help projects was to teach myself the art of self-healing using Reiki, the Japanese form of energy healing taught by Mikao Usui during his lifetime (1865-1926). 

After finding the perfect hardcover illustrated instructional book, I began experimenting with this hands on healing technique and discovered the beauty and power of Reiki. 

The results were immediate and remarkable.  As I began to visualize, I felt the increasing warmth of my hands gently massage and relax each body part as the etheric energy being transmuted through my hands slowly penetrated them.  I felt cocooned in this very loving and calm transcendental moment each time I moved from one body part to another and happily surrendered to it. 

Today, Reiki is a welcome member to my self-help family of holistic healing techniques.

Every technique you use from a proper diet and outdoor exercise to yoga, meditation and prayer contributes to your optimum health and wellness.  It may seem like a lot of work, but once you customize your path and stick to it, you become one with the universal energy flow and begin to heal.

I hope you enjoy these videos which I have chosen especially for our Reiki practice. Namasté! 











No comments:

Post a Comment