Monday 10 July 2023

I'm On the Sentieri Sonori Show Tonite! - July 10, 2023



Sentieri.Sonori The improvised digressions of a restless trio, visions of fluorescent organelles, domestic experimental laboratories and random and ethereal melodies tonight at Sentieri Sonori. From 10 pm to 11 pm (CEST) on Diffusione Stereo Web Radio @diffusione_stereo.

Live on www.diffusione.net or on the Stereo Diffusione app.  Repeated on Friday at the same time.

On tonight's show, Sentieri.Sonori will be airing one track from my recent album "Eternal Bond" and two tracks from my latest album 'Organelle'.  He will also talk about when and where these albums were recorded, what instruments I used to record them and what inspired me for these works. 

Eternal Bond: The Island of the Sun

Organelle: Organelle and The Final Release










Thanks to https://instagram.com/sentieri.sonori
@diffusione.net
Images 1,2, 5, & 6 courtesy of Sentieri.Sonori



No comments:

Post a Comment