Tuesday 13 August 2019

Vava Vol 'Music For Yoga and Meditation' - August 13, 2019



For several years now, I have been joyfully practicing yoga, meditation and prayer.  I enjoy the fruits of my practice as I step into my yoga den for a daily routine of Hatha, Kundalini or Chakra yoga.  Sometimes I listen to music, other times silence will do.  

In the fall of 2016, I followed a fork in my musical path and decided to try my hand by creating the first in my series of 'Music for Yoga and Meditation'.  While looping 5-minute compositions using synthesizers, singing bowls, bells and chants, I created four separate 15-minute singles of ambient electronic yoga music.  Enhance your daily yoga and meditation with 'Music for Yoga and Meditation'  I'll be releasing the second of this series later on next year, so stay tuned in here!

                        ~~~~~Ong Namo Guru Dev Namo~~~~~~











No comments:

Post a Comment