Monday 6 July 2020

Vava Vol's Yoga Den - July 06, 2020






Hi and a warm welcome to my new regular feature "My Yoga Den', the go to place for all that is Yoga & Meditation on Vavaland.  As I source information, I will be sharing music, videos, photos, recommended reads and links to other related sites.

I've been travelling ‘the path’ for several years now and the rewards have been immense. While dedicating myself to self-discipline and the practice of Yoga asanas, I've attained longevity and contentment.  By adopting a regular outdoor exercise regimen and eating a balanced vegetarian diet, my health has been optimized.  I graciously embrace the gifts of mindfulness, clearness of mind, asceticism, self-reflection and introspection attained through meditation.  These are only a handful of the benefits of the Yogic way.

As an introduction to 'My Yoga Den', I’ve prepared a short video displaying the cover art designs of each of my Music for Yoga and Meditation 15 minute singles on my Bandcamp site. The soundtrack to my video is 'A Clear Perception (Mix for my Mother)'. Just tap or click on the links below the video to stream and choose the track you wish to enhance your practice.

Please feel free to leave a comment, bookmark this post and share with your yogi and yogini friends.


 ~ Namasté ~














Ω Good Reads Ω

Reflections on Yoga Sūtras of Patañjali by TKV Desikachar (1987)

Quantum Healing - Exploring the Frontiers of Mind Body Medicine by Deepak Chopra, M.D. (1989)

The Deeper Dimension of Yoga - Theory and Practice by George Feuerstein (2003)

The Eye of Revelation by Peter Kedler (1946) Annotated by Carolinda Witt (2008)

Revitalize Your Body with Nature's Secrets by Edwin Flatto, N.S., D.O.  (1973)


Upward Dog on a Summer Afternoon 2015





No comments:

Post a Comment