Saturday 6 March 2021

Daily Affirmations from Louise Hay - March 06, 2021

In the 1980s, I was introduced by a New Yorker friend to the writings of  the American motivational author and founder of Hay House Louise Hay.  The first book I bought was "Heal Your Body - The Mental Causes for Physical Illness and the Metaphysical Way to Overcome Them" published in 1982, 1984.

To this day, 'Heal Your Body' has graced my yoga den bookcase.  I refer to that powerful self-help book of positive affirmations to assist me in overcoming my 'aches and pains', to understand where they are coming from and how to heal a specific malady using the positive affirmation associated with it.

I faithfully check out her online daily affirmations and forever swear by 'Heal Your Body'.  Please do have a look at her websites and listen to the videos which I have chosen to accompany this post!  Cheers!



Louise Hay Daily Affirmations

Louise Hay Website

Louise Hay Wikipedia



No comments:

Post a Comment